Monday, February 23, 2009

I need my portrait taken!

Hey everyone!  So I got a call from my boss up in Kalispell the other day and she needs a portrait of me wearing black, with a black background for our Website at the store.  You can be as creative as you want (Black&White/Color, cool lighting) and for those of you in the portraiture class this may be useful for future jobs.  If you've never done a business shoot before I can give you some tips and help out since I know what she wants from me.  Let me know if you're interested and when works best for you.  Weekends and evenings would be the best for me.  email me or leave a comment on the blog.  amacguy_04@hotmail.com
Thanks!

2 comments:

Ian van Coller said...

Amanda, we are doing low key lighting in class tomorrow morning. You can be our model.

Bek said...

Hmm...if you know just what they want, why don't you take a portrait of yourself?