Sunday, September 6, 2009

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Hello all! I'm trying to get some money together to enter a few competitions and to do so I'm forced to sell some equipment. If anyone is interested in the following, please email me at megan@meganthompsonphotography.com

I am selling...

Hasselblad 500c with 80mm 2.8 Zeiss lens and speed focus. Perfect working condition. I hate to part with it, but can't afford to shoot film, and it deserves a better home. Parting with it for $500 plus shipping or best offer. I bought it about two years ago for about $800.

Canon Rebel XT 8mp with kit lens. I upgraded and haven't used this camera since. But it was the same one I used to shoot both thesis projects, as well as lots of the work I did as soon as I moved to LA. It's a great little camera. It would be perfect for a sophomore looking for a cheap camera to start out with in digital to avoid having to check one out from the school. I'd recommend a lens upgrade. The kit lens is the only piece that's a little worse for wear. Selling for $200 or best offer.

If anyone was interested in both cameras I'd bundle them for $600.

8 comments:

Jackson said...

Man those are some ripping deals! I would have taken the Blad but I finally got last summer. What condition is it in? If its in good condition $800 is a good deal for anyone that is interested. Buy while you can!

Jace said...

i am interested in the blad... need more details... email me with specs and a photo if you can at jacebecker@msn.com

Cam said...

no not the hassy...

Tyler McManus said...

I am also possibly interested in the Hasselblad. I could check it out this week.

troche said...

If only I weren't poor...

Jackson said...

There always selling an organ Tessa

Aly said...

I'm interested in the hassleblad also!!!! email is flyingaphotography@gmail.com.

Megan E Thompson said...

Hasselblad and Rebel have both been sold.
Also the posting said to email me... I didn't know most of you were interested.