Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MSU Student Needed!!!

Hey everyone!  So right now I'm interning for Denver Bryan / Images on the Wildside here in Bozeman and I'm heading home for the summer so Denver needs someone to take over Image work-up and posting to his website.  He's also a stock agent so you will have a better understanding of how the stock business works.  You can receive SFP Credits for interning, you just have to talk to your advisor about interning for the summer.  Let me know as soon as possible because I will need to start training someone before I move home.  Thanks everyone!  Hope to hear from you.  EMAIL: amacguy_04@hotmail.com.  Or just leave a comment.

1 comment:

troche said...

I'm interested, let me know how he feels about time off (I have a few days this summer I can't work).