Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bridges

These are a few images from my senior this semester. I changed my idea to bridge diptychs. I am using all kinda of bridges so if you know of a really great one let me know. These will be contact printed Platinum/Palladium. Each image is taken from the one side of the river/creek. I plan on composing each image to best accentuate the scene and not worry about lining the bridge up perfectly. they will then be lined up for the print, like how the first one is slightly off. please let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

Not sure if you'll want this bridge, but there's a cool modern architecture looking bridge near the beginning of the Drinking Horse Trail (across from the M by the Forestry/Fish place) and I always like the bridge over the Gallatin on Axtell-Anceny Road (near Gallatin Gateway off 191). I actually briefly considered bridges for my senior, so those are a couple I thought of.

Cam said...

word so they will be the same size and such as your alt final?

Chris Ebeling said...

there are quite a few cool bridges along the Jefferson River...
...More of the wide angle!!

hunter said...

i would like to see the foregrond come together in interesting ways like it does in a couple of these...the bottom one does not have this so much and it bugs me a little; the left photo just blocks up against the right one...otherwise these look great man... just something to consider