Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photographer Needed!!!

Hola everyone!.. Well as some of you know I am getting married this December, so I am looking for a photographer. It is going to be on Thursday December 17th all day. I am going to have a ceremony in Billings in the morning, and a reception here in Bozeman that evening. So if anyone is interested please let me know. You can send me an email to ivette_a@hotmail.com or just make a comment here. If you could add a link to your website so I can see prices, packages and of course your work... that would be great. Gracias!

3 comments:

Ian van Coller said...

Congrats Nubia. Fantastic.

Tyler McManus said...

Congratulations! I still have those prints from the basketball shoot for you so we'll have to meet up so I can give them to you.

Leslie McDaniel said...

I did not know that! Yay, happy wedding! :)