Saturday, October 24, 2009

Organic or Conventional?

Here is a page idea for my cookbook of information on the Debate. I'm not sure how to place the text and if the questions are even worded properly. I'm going to have some produce at the show both organic & "non" for people to snack on and maybe taste test for fun. I'm planning on incorporating my research paper in my book as an intro essay to the book. Also I am going to use an artist statement either on the inside of the cover flaps or maybe at the end of the book. I've been playing with the cover as well and have a mock cover I'll be showing in individual critique on Tuesday. After I get some more input from Alexis and Chris on that I'll come up with something "final" and post it to see what you guys think.

1 comment:

MarieYC said...

Interesting idea, make sure you the right grammar in your final pages!