Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello all, despite the length of time I have been following this blog I just now got added so I could contribute to it. In case you don't know my name is Tyler Miller and I am a junior in the SFP. Right now I am studying abroad in Siena, Italy with Chris, Whitney, and Max, and pretty close to Josh who is studying abroad in another program in Firenze. Siena is awesome!!! Anyways I thought I should start posting some stuff. For now its just random crap but there is more to come that actually has to do with my final book project (hopefully). Thanks! Tyler

3 comments:

Jace said...

Hi Tyler! 2nd to last image with your feet. i likey

Bek said...

me too. but I like the last one as well.

Tyler McManus said...

I also like the last two images. More personal and not the same architecture that I see from everybody that goes to Europe. Architecture is also good but its nice to see something different. Hope all is going well.