Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get your work published on 1x.com

On Saturday I got an image published on 1x.com. For all of the fine art photographers out there, (which is just about everyone enrolled) OneExposure is a major website that allows any photographer to submit images, but photos must pass a screening process before appearing on the site.

Just looking down the photo blog here, I see several images that would probably get published on the site.

When you have an image published, your photo will appear on the homepage for at least a little while. Most of photos I've seen on the homepage have received at least 1,000 unique views, which is really great exposure for your work. My image has received over 3,000 unique views and other photos I've seen on the homepage have received 8,000 or 9,000 views.

No comments: