Thursday, October 29, 2009

Intern Needed for Denver Bryan's Office

Hey guys, as you know I'm graduating in December and it's off to Kalispell after the senior show to join the real world. So my supervisor for my Internship, Denver Bryan, needs a new intern. You can get class credits working on his website for him every semester that you help out. You would be working as an assistant which mainly involves posting and image work-up as well as some standard workflow. His business is called Denver Bryan / Images on the Wildside. He's a stock agent and photographer. Preferably he needs someone who is going to be around for a year or two with some Photoshop experience. The more experience the better. You pick your hours and I will be training whoever gets the job. Just leave a comment on the blog if you're interested.

2 comments:

Halli B said...

I'm interested!!!! my email is Halli.bischoff@gmail.com (I'm a sophomore so I'll be here at least 2 more years after this year) I'm in kyles digital class right now and i also have photo-shop experience from my high school photography class's

Halli B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.