Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cookbook Cover

Okay so this is my idea for my Organic Vs. Conventional foods cookbook cover. I plan to call the book "The Debate: A cookbook of information" The idea behing this cover is to have the Conventional strawberry to look like it is overpowering and sort of being a bully to the smaller organically grown strawberry. Then the back of the cover has two eaten strawberries. This is to represent that both are edible, both are technically "Organic" and that both taste delicious. Let me know what ya think.

6 comments:

hunter said...

looks super nice i like them a lot...i dont know if you were intending to necessarily, but should the cover somehow allude to what exactly "The Debate" is?...it just doesnt say "organic vrs. non-organic" even though the images make sense once you actually know what it is...is that important to you?

AMANDA GUY said...

I'm not sure, you pose a good point sir. :) That is def something to think about.

stephanie said...

The drop shadow on the text must go away.

Leslie McDaniel said...

I think I agree that the cover should say something about what the debate is unless you are putting that first thing inside the cover. I think the images are really nice. I don't like how the front cover is darker than the back, though (in the foreground). I think the lighting should maybe be as even on the front as it is on the back. Otherwise, good idea.

Jace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aly said...

I'm not sure this text font is working with the images. Maybe its too small?? I'm not sure.