Monday, March 21, 2011

printing company

Hey all.  When we were at SPE one of the booths had a little $50 off coupon, so of course it grabbed my attention.  National Photo Lab, basically another white house or aspen creek photo facility.  I have never used WHCC but I have seen all of the issues that people have with them. I needed to get some senior portraits printed stat, so I used my $50 incentive and gave it a shot.  I am sooo pleased! Not only is the quality up to the standards I need, the customer service is absolutely outrageous.  I called twice and got an actual human being without even hearing a dial tone.  Service was fast, efficient and I am 100% satisfied.  I paid a little more for them to do color correcting just to make sure the prints looked ok (it only added like $5 on to what would have been about an $80 order) In addition to the senior portraits, I had a larger landscape printed and mounted on gator board, it also looks great.

So....are you happy with your printing house??? If not, check these guys out!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

oh, of course the important part, the discount code!

EDUCATE