Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grey- Cotopaxi Region, Ecuador

I'm in South America making photographs. I am having trouble with finding a project theme to follow through my travels, but have recently been introduced to the work of Alec Soth and am playing around with the idea of not having a thesis or set subject matter, but rather focusing on individual elements that emote a certain emotion. Please let me know what you think. More at ALKmedia.com, I will be posting when I have images worth posting.

7 comments:

Tyler Busby said...

I really like these, good work.

John Schlepp said...

Du, the flying bird one is beautiful

Aidan Lynn-Klimenko said...

Thanks guys.

Alexis Pike said...

Aidan, these are handsome! I have fallen in love with the dog and the bird with palms.

Tyler Busby said...

NIce, tt a closer look the bird is pooping you may want to clone stamp it out.

Aidan Lynn-Klimenko said...

haha yeah i know, im glad someone noticed it.

John Schlepp said...

That is the reason I liked it. If you clone it out I will take away your photoshop till you learn how to use it responsibly. It is a killer image