- Create an action in Photoshop for the listed dimensions, editing the horizontal dimension
- Create a second action, but edit the vertical dimension to the specified size.
- After these two actions are created, open Bridge, navigate to your folder of final images (ideally the JPEGs you printed from), select all the horizontal images, and select Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor.
- In the image processor window, choose where to save the new images (saving in same location is easiest). Check the box to save as JPEG. Warning: if you forget to check this box, you risk overwriting your full size images. Type in '10' for the Quality box.
- At the bottom, check the "Run Action" box, select your action for which orientation of images you selected in Bridge, either horizontals or verticals.
- Click on the run button, and your images will automatically be saved for the CD. Make some coffee, take jog, or put on some music, as this processing can take several minutes.
- Don't forget to repeat steps 3-6 for your vertical images.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Making your CD for Senior
Don't forget your CD of images and artist statement for critique on Monday. According to the syllabus: "Images must be resized to 3000 pixels (10 inches at 300ppi) on the longest dimension and saved as level 10 JPEGs." Here's an easy way to do this, without having to resize and save each image one by one.