Friday, June 4, 2010

Climbing Season is Here!

Hey all! I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as i am. I just ordered a fixed 50mm 1.4f lens and i am having a lot of fun with it. Generally as a rule i have not mixed my passion with climbing with photography but being as i may need to make a little mula one day i have been foraying into the genre. These are a couple images i have taken this week that are briefly edited. What do you guys think, those of you that are on here anyway. The two of me were taken by Mr. Ian Cavinaugh himself (i think i mispelled that).

2 comments:

Collin Avery said...

Im diggin the last one. I think you should play around with the 1.4 aperture and use it to your advantage.

becky pastori said...

i really like the 4th one! its so cool to see the scale of the rocks and its nice to take a step back. they are all lovely tho. good work. hope summer is well for you =]