Saturday, August 21, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Upgrade FOR SALE!!!!

Hey photo peeps! So I logged onto B&H to find out what photoshop upgrade I needed and turns out their information isn't entirely accurate. I purchased the CS5 upgrade when I should have purchased the Adobe Creative Suite Premium Design CS5 upgrade. So now I'm out $200.00 on a great program that I cannot install on my computer and B&H won't take back something that has been opened even though I can't download it at all. So if anyone has Photoshop CS3 Extended, Photoshop CS3, Photoshop CS4 Extended, or Photoshop CS4 and wants to upgrade to CS5 please let me know. I paid $189.99 for the program, I ordered it like a week ago, it's never been installed on any computer, so I would like full price please, and if I have to ship it to you then obviously I'll want like $5.00 for shipping too. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

Leslie McDaniel said...

Hey Amanda. I did the exact same thing. If you ask to speak to a manager and ask really nicely, explaining how you only ordered it because the information did not explain it well, they will take it back. They took mine back and refunded all my money but I did have to talk to two different people, and I had to talk pretty nicely. :) Good luck!

AMANDA GUY said...

DUDE! Greatest thing ever, B&H Rocks my socks. They sent me an email saying they'd be happy to help me after reading my MSU photo blog post. After reading their return policies I thought I was stuck but turns out I'm not. Hooray!