Monday, May 2, 2011

Aidan needs help

Hey everyone. Im down here in South America, took the semester off to do a photo project. My camera and everything got stolen (Canon 5dMKII, Canon 85mm 1.2 II, Canon 24mm 1.4 II, Canon 50mm 1.4, 580EXII, memory cards, batteries AND my harddrive with all my photos).
I feel more motivated and inspired down here than I have I think ever, and now without a camera, as frustrated as I've ever been.
If anyone has a camera they are trying to get rid of, I would love to get in touch with you. I still have three months down here, and want more than anything to be able to make photographs. Im sure you all understand. I want to shoot film, medium format or large, if theres a mamiya rb, rz, 6, 7, or hasselblad, old toyo field camera, anything I think except a Cambo (too big to travel with) but really I'll take anything.
On the bright side, I'm in South America.
Thanks guys, I really really really appreciate it.
See you all in the fall, with photos or not.
Aidan

6 comments:

Tyler Busby said...

Im trying to get rid of my old canon 5d and a 1.4 50mm lens and a battery grip. Let me know sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen that sucks.

Meg Haywood-Sullivan said...

again?! ohh aidan

Cam said...

hope it was insured

Aidan Lynn-Klimenko said...

yeah most of it was insured. but still, insured or not loosing photos blows. thanks tyler I think Im going the film rout. Out of curiosity, is it a mark ii?

J.R.Early said...

I am looking at selling my mamiya 645af with 2 backs and an 80/2.8. I am also selling my Chamonix 45n-1 and my nikkor 150/5.6 plus all the accessories I have for it like a pa-45 and some film holders. If you interested let me know and we can work something out.

Aidan Lynn-Klimenko said...

J.R. could you email me at a.lynnklimenko@gmail.com? I am interested in the Chamonix, but haven't thought seriously about traveling with a 4x5. thanks a ton.