Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Website

Hello everyone. I have had a website up for about a month now and I would appreciate any feedback you may have - positive or negative. It's definitely a work in progress, so I'm open to your insight on images that may need to be removed, overall feel, missing items, etc. I realize I need to work on the sizing of the images and possibly adding titles to some, but most of that has to do with figuring out how to do this with the website host. Thank you! www.lesliemcdaniel.com

8 comments:

Megan Dunbar said...

i would like to see more humor photos. you have a humor option, why not put more in there

Leslie McDaniel said...

Good thought. I just included that category last night because I have several images for that and I think it maybe says something about me, but I just haven't gotten them up yet. Thanks for the feedback!

BrittanyNelson said...

Is this one of the layout templates offered through Visual Server?

Ian van Coller said...

I have lots of comments and thoughts. Stop by my office for tea so we can discuss in-depth.

Leslie McDaniel said...

Brittany - yes...it is one of the layouts through Visual Server.

Ian - Will do. Thanks.

BrittanyNelson said...

Weird. My visual server account doesn't have that template? There are only two explanations: 1. I'm an idiot and missing something obvious or 2. You're a witch.

Leslie McDaniel said...

hmmm...i do have magical powers...

BAH said...

I think it might be good for the opening picture to not be of someone else, and you should include a little more of your black and white work like the umbrella chair. Overall I like it though.