Thursday, July 31, 2008

{I'm ALIVE}

Hello Everyone! I hope ya'll are enjoying your summer. I'm smack dab in the middle of wedding season, so this summer has been pretty crazy so far. I've also been working full time for Lauren Brown Photography and Larry Stanley. They have a studio @ 627 E. Peach St. if anyone ever wants to come say hi and check out the studio. There is also Classic Ink (Graphic Design), Chisel (Video Production), MNKY (Motion Graphics), and Jereco (Sound Production) all in the same building, so it's one big artsy fartsy group :) I was in Helena recently to visit family, and I snapped these shots of my boyfriends niece and nephew. I thought they were really cute and I wanted to share them. When things slow down, I will post some of my wedding and portrait work from the summer! Cheers!!!

No comments: