Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kevin Connolly is on ABCNews.com! and so am I!

So I was blown away last night to hear of friend, Kevin Connolly's success with his "rolling exhibition". In case you haven't heard, ABC's 20/20 did a feature on Kevin and his unique approach to photography. Congrats to Kevin on getting his work out there and telling the world his amazing story. It will be exciting to see what comes out of this awesome opportunity. I did some work with Kevin in the Spring of 2007 and he recently added me as a link to his personal website www.kevinmichaelconnolly.com where a few of my portraits are exhibited. The real news came when I viewed abcnews.com and saw my photos along with the feature on Kevin. See the article here. This little shoot with a friend turned into a great opportunity as I have had over 5000 hits on my site just a few days after the feature aired on 20/20. Thanks Kevin and best of luck with the future success of the "The Rolling Exhibition".

No comments: